Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Photo # 875
Title St. George's Parish Vestry House; "Belvedere;" dove cotes at old Cranberry; "Rose Hill"
Description Sepia photographs (8); 5 negatives
St. George's Parish, Spesutia, vestry house built in 1766
"Belvedere," residence of Phillip M. Hall near Perryman
The dove cotes at "Old Cranberry"
"Rose Hill," the Sewell House at Abingdon on the Philadelphia Road
The Sewell silver at "Rose Hill," made by Boehm of Baltimore (photo taken in 1932)
Object Name Print, Photographic
Collection James T. Wollon Collection
Print size 3" x 3 3/4"; 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
Photographer Unknown
Catalog Number 1992.3.1211
Copyright Information and images are the property of The Historical Society of Harf ord County , Inc. No reproduction, use or publication of images or inf ormation may be used without written permission of The Historical Society of Harf ord County , Inc.
Subjects St. George's Parish
Spesutia
vestry house
"Belvedere"
residence
Phillip M. Hall
Perryman
dove cotes
"Old Cranberry"
"Rose Hill"
Sewell House
Abingdon
Philadelphia Road
Sewell silver
Boehm of Baltimore