Black & white photographs (2) made from postcard
"Bloomsbury," near Havre de Grace. Built between 1808 and 1812. Original owner was businessman Mark Pringle. Later owned by Elisha Lewis and A. Nelson Lewis. Very detailed description of the history of this old country seat.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Collection||Historical Society of Harford County Photograph Collection|
|Print size||8" x 10"|
|Copyright||Information and images are the property of The Historical Society of Harford County, Inc. No reproduction, use or publication of images or information may be used without written permission of The Historical Society of Harford County, Inc.|
A. Nelson Lewis