Conowingo Dam. October 6, 1928. Caption on front: Conowingo Dam Md. copyrighted Clements 1928. Caption on back: Hydro Electric Development - Conowingo, MD. The Susquehanna Power Company. Designed and built under the supervision of W.C.L. Eglin, Vice President and Chief Engineer. Dam and Power House designed and built by Stone & Webster, Inc. The Arundel Corporation is associated with Stone & Webster, Inc. in the construction of the dam. 1927 Photograph copyrighted by Clements & Co. Postcard to Mrs. Howard Schultz, Baltimore, MD. Duplicate postcard included.
|Collection||Historical Society of Harford County Postcard Collection|
|Print size||3 1/2" x 5"|
|Copyright||Information and images are the property of The Historical Society of Harf ord County , Inc. No reproduction, use or publication of images or information may be used without written permission of The Historical Society of Harf ord County , Inc.|