Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Photo # 902
Title Historic Houses of Harford County
Description Sepia photographs (7)
Historic Houses of Harford County
"The Mount" near Creswell, built by Captain Webster after the War of 1812
"Constant Friendship" owned by Colonel White and his descendants
Watter House near Deer Creek (taken in 1932)
Bull House near Deer Creek (taken in 1932)
The original Ruff House overlooking Thomas Run (taken in 1932)
Object Name Print, Photographic
Collection James T. Wollon Collection
Print size 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
Photographer Unknown
Catalog Number 1992.3.1201
Copyright Information and images are the property of The Historical Society of Harf ord County , Inc. No reproduction, use or publication of images or inf ormation may be used without written permission of The Historical Society of Harf ord County , Inc.
Subjects Historic Houses
Harford County
"The Mount"
Creswell
Captain Webster
War of 1812
"Constant Friendship"
Colonel White
Watter House
Deer Creek
Bull House
Ruff House
Thomas Run